5.16.2012

The ultimate statement piece: the J. Crew bubble necklace

At long last, this beauty arrived in the mail this morning! I ordered it off of eBay and saved an ungodly amount of money compared to the in-store price.

Were you half as obsessed as I was when I saw this gorgeous thing floating around the Pinterest ether?

This necklace is an outfit-maker. I recommend wearing it alone without other accessories--give it all of the attention it deserves!

I paired it with a simple black tank from Forever 21, shorts from the Gap outlet, and Steve Madden wedges. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this necklace. One of my friends also ordered a similar one off ebay (i mean I would too...that thing is expensive!). Can't wait to see how you wear this statement necklace...i'll be living vicariously through you :)

    A Southern Drawl

    ReplyDelete