6.25.2012

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Hi to everyone!

I've been absent from my blog for about a month now (in case you hadn't noticed) and honestly haven't had time to write! I've been trying to spend time with all of my friends and family on top of moving out of my apartment, preparing to move in to my new one (which I had to search for with my mom when we went to Madison at the beginning of the month, and trust me, it wasn't easy!), and finding cheap furniture because I didn't really have much stuff. It has truly been one of the busiest months of my life.

Anyway, I've had plenty to write about but little time to share it. My new job starts next week, and hopefully once I've had some time to adjust I'll get back to blogging.

Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. hey, good to have you back. I have been busy lately too!

    xx Sophie
    http://navysophie.blogspot.hk/

    ReplyDelete